Hampton Senior Center
- WiFi - Public
The center provides a wide variety of programs and activities for senior adults. Please wear proper footwear and attire for participation in all fitness programs. Please view our online calendar for full listing of activities and events!
- The Timeless Fashions Models - Is a group of seniors that gather to provide members with modeling techniques, beauty care and self-improvement tips.
- The Lunch Bunch - Meet new people and explore local eateries around town at this monthly outing. No registration required. Call for location.
- Sewing Class
- Card games
Fitness and Exercise
- Line Dance - Learn and develop line dancing skills and get in shape while moving to the beat. The fun atmosphere will bring a smile while pumping your heart to fitness. Community performances are provided by the group upon request.
- Chair Exercise - Instructor led a low impact chair exercise program for the mature adult geared toward keeping you fit and flexible.
- African Dancing - This fun and energetic class will teach traditional and contemporary African dance, and music with live drummers.
- Walk Away the Pounds - Get fit with this total body workout walking program. Video instruction for 1-4 miles for muscle conditioning and more.
Learning and Travel
- Day Trips: Includes local plays, museums, historical sites such as Monticello, mystery trips and other excursions to inviting locations around town and across the country.
- Email Us: email@example.com