Flooding & Stoppages

General Information

The Public Works 3-1-1 Call Center can assist you with your drainage concerns. They can be reached by telephone at (757) 727-8311 from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m., seven days a week.

You can also report major flooding or request drainage stoppages with our online form.

More information can be found by visiting the frequently asked questions.