Summer Playgrounds — Half-Day Camp
This camp experience includes outdoor play, arts and crafts, swimming and local field trips. Campers are welcome to stay for Open Recreation following camp.
- Days/Times: Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Ages: 6-15
- $20/child non-refundable registration fee per child (includes camp T-Shirt)
- $20 per child/per week for Parks members, plus field trip weeks ($10/week) when applicable
$30 per child/per week non-members, plus field trip weeks ($10/week) when applicable
- Free lunch and snack provided
Locations (All Locations Participate in the USDA Meal Break Program):
- Y.H. Thomas Community Center, 1300 Thomas Street, (757) 727-1200
- North Phoebus Community Center, 249 West Chamberlin Ave, (757) 727-1160
- Little England Cultural Center, 3922 Kecoughtan Rd., (757) 727-0821
- Old Hampton Neighborhood Network Center (free lunch site), 125 Franklin Street, (757) 224-6605
Download and complete the registration form and bring to the community center you would like your child to attend. Please be advised, spacing is limited.