Hampton Leadership Academy
Become a better leader in your neighborhood by learning from others and developing new community networks! Discover new ways to improve and support your neighborhood.
About Hampton Leadership Academy
This 3-week, six session program is filled with opportunities to become a better leader in your neighborhood, learn from others, and develop networks within the community. The program is designed to foster leadership, communication and networking skills, and increase participation in neighborhood activities within the City of Hampton.
- Introduction to Asset Based Community Development
- The Essentials of Youth Engagement
- Recruiting and Organizing Neighbors
- A Toolbox for Projects: Planning, Implementing, and Evaluating a Project
- Partnering for Neighborhood Success
- Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood
Enrollment is limited to 30 participants who are willing to invest their time, talent and energy in making Hampton Neighborhoods better places to live, work, play, worship and do business.