You don't have to come to the library to get e-books. You can check them out from your computer, using either of the services below. You will need your library card number, all 14 digits, without any spaces.
- View all subscription options available through the Hampton Library.
- Enjoy audiobooks and magazines online or on your phone. Get eAudio titles from major publishing houses along with exclusive eAudio titles produced by Recorded Books and narrated by professional, award-winning actors. Login to access RBdigital audiobooks.
- Classic fiction & non-fiction eBooks. Login to access EBSCO eBooks.
- More eBooks; older titles, smaller publishers & lesser-known authors. Login to access Freading eBooks.
- eBooks, newer and popular titles. Login to access Overdrive eBooks.
- You can find books by searching new, most popular, by genre, or by just seeing what's available.
Renew a Book
- Now you can renew a borrowed OverDrive title if no one else is on hold for it. The renew option becomes available on your bookshelf three days before the title is scheduled to expire. A title may only be renewed once.
2014-03-26 Notice From Overdrive
Literati: Credo Reference E-Book Library
- Credo is an information skills solutions provider that serves educational institutions worldwide. Login to access Literati library.