Hampton Public Library
- Jul 19
- New books; eBooks; paperbacks; books on individual MP3 players, audiocassettes, or CD's; music CD's; DVDs; large-print books; research material; and programs and activities
- Can't wait for that best-seller? The Rental Collection is funded by the Friends of the Hampton Public Library ($1/week; no holds, no renewals)
- Free public computers (15¢/page to print) & wireless internet
- Resources for adults, teens and children include programs, book clubs, reading lists and research tools
Use the library from your own home
- CATALOG browsing and reserves
- E-BOOK check out
- ONLINE SUBSCRIPTIONS
- Phone Renewals 757-727-1332 or 757-727-1330
- BOOPSIE — the app does it all from your cell!
Support your library
Be a pal. Join the Friends of the Library!