Rules & Regulations
Introduction to Rules
First time visitors to the Bark Park must register with park staff before entering the park.
- Children must be 12 or older and accompanied by a parent to enter the park. Children are not allowed to run with or chase dogs within the park.
- Dogs must be accompanied at all times by an adult at least 18 years of age.
- Female dogs in heat are not allowed.
- Owners are legally responsible for any bodily injury or property damage caused by their dogs.
- Owners must clean up after their dogs. Containment bags are onsite.
- Puppies must be at least 4 months of age.
- We reserve the right to ask aggressive dogs to leave the park and return at a later date.
Please remember the following actions:
- Do scoop the poop. It is the owner's responsibility to clean up after his or her dog.
- Do have your dog wear a collar with the proper tags and information at all times.
- Do avoid dogfights.
- Do refrain your dog from barking uncontrollably.
- Remove your dog at the first sign of aggression and report any other aggressive behavior to a park ranger.
Please remember to avoid the following situations:
- Don't feed your dogs in the park.
- Don't leave your dog unattended in the park. If they are left alone for any length of time, your membership will be suspended for one year to all dog parks.
- Don't let your dog dig holes in the park, if they do, please fill them in immediately.
- Don't take your dogs off their leash until they have entered the park.
For More Information
View municipal codes regarding dogs for more information. If you have any questions, please call (757) 850-5134.