History of the Property

How It All Started

The City of Hampton purchased the property in 1965 and opened Bluebird Gap Farm in 1969. The history on the property dates back to the 1600's and the property was passed down through generations until the 1950's.

Read on for a more in depth look at the history of Bluebird Gap Farm history of Bluebird Gap Farm.