Hampton Public Library
Sept. 1, 2016 - This photo contest with a twist kicks off Thursday, Sept. 1 and ends Saturday, Oct. 1. Read on...
Aug. 24, 2016 - Friends of the Hampton Public Library will hold their Fall used book sale Sept. 22-26 at the Main Library, 4207 Victoria Blvd., with all proceeds benefitting the library. Read on...
We offer a ton of resources to help students get off to great start for the new year. Check out books at any one of our branches or view our online resources page to get started! Student Help Sites
- New books; eBooks; paperbacks; books on individual MP3 players, audiocassettes, or CD's; music CD's; DVDs; large-print books; research material; and programs and activities
- Can't wait for that best-seller? The Rental Collection is funded by theFriends of the Hampton Public Library ($1/week; no holds, no renewals)
- Free public computers (15¢/page to print) & wireless Internet
- Resources for adults, teens and children include programs, book clubs, reading lists and research tools
Use the library from your own home
- CATALOG browsing and reserves
- E-BOOK check out
- ONLINE SUBSCRIPTIONS
- Phone Renewals 757-727-1332 or 757-727-1330
- BOOPSIE - the app does it all from your cell!
Support your library
Be a pal. Join the Friends of the Library!